Friday, November 5, 2010

The “Paypal Nightmare” Explained!

“How to Avoid, Eliminate, & Resolve ANY Limited Paypal Account!”


First off, before we go any further, I want to explain this “Paypal Nightmare” to any of those that are not fully clear on exactly what I am talking about.

Even if you had never heard of the Paypal nightmare before reading this blog, I’m sure that you now have some idea of what it is just from reading the introduction, and I’m also sure that if you have any type of grip on reality, that you definitely don’t want this horrible ordeal to happen to you.


The Paypal Nightmare has nothing to do with business to business or even consumer to business transactions. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transactions at all. The Paypal Nightmare refers to legit, honest Paypal sellers (usually sellers for many years with flawless history and no complaints) having their accounts and all the money in it frozen by Paypal without any type of explanation on why it was frozen or how to get it unfrozen.

When an account is “Frozen” or “Limited” as they like to call it, you can’t really do anything except give refunds to past clients as long as you have sufficient funds in your account to do so.

Other than that, you really can’t do much of anything! Your business will be completely put on hold out of the blue with no explanation and absolutely no solution. What’s worse is it is very difficult to get a hold of the right people by email, let alone by phone unless you are fully equipped with the secrets that you are about to learn.

When I say that you can do ALMOST NOTHING with a limited account, I really mean that. Things that you CAN NOT do with a limited account include:
• Send money
• Receive money
• Run a business
• Withdraw money
• Use your shopping cart
• And much more!

I think you get the picture. Imagine working very hard for years as I did, and going to check your account to see how much money you have earned that day only to find that your account is now “LIMITED” and you can’t make money anymore!

And what’s even worst is the fact that you can’t even gain access to your own money! Over 95% of the time that Paypal “Limits” legit sellers accounts, they will never get resolved. Sure they have that resolution center, but honestly, not to criticize Paypal, but this resolution center has never resolved anything for me.

Let me tell you a quick story about my own experiences with Paypal.com.
I started out using Paypal right after I graduated high school in 2002. I had a part time job working as a stocker at my local Walmart, but being a freshman in college living on campus, I still seemed to always be in dire need of more money. So I began to look at ways to earn some extra money on the side and of course I let all of my friends and family members know to keep their eyes open for opportunities that could help me live a little more comfortably.
Sure enough, a good friend of mine, Davin, called me up one day very excited saying that he had just made a bundle of money using eBay.com!

My initial reaction was like “Really?” People really make money using the Internet? I mean sure I thought that the Internet was very fun to surf, play games, and do other things to entertain and kill some time, but to be able to make money from home?

WOW!
This was something I definitely wanted to be a part of. So let’s fast forward a few months later and I was consistently bringing in a few extra easy hundred dollars per week just sitting in front of my computer in my dorm room or parents house!
Nice!
Needless to say, I was using Paypal for all of my transactions. I thought Paypal was my dream come true. They allowed me to accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks on my own website with no applications or approval process whatsoever.

I did great business for about 2 years before I ever had any problems, but eventually, I was a victim of the dreaded “Paypal nightmare” and unfortunately, it was the first time, but it wouldn’t be the last time.

Just out of nowhere, I went to check my account hoping to see a flood of new sales, but instead I was completely devastated to see that my account was “Limited” meaning “Frozen” as I explained earlier.

As upset as I was, I still thought that there was hope because their was a link saying that I could click on it and not only get an explanation on what violation I made, but also how to “Resolve” this problem.

At that time, there was no phone number to call just email support. It must have taken me hours even to find the customer service email address on their site almost as if they had intentionally hidden it from me.

Did they?
Well to this day I am still not sure, but service was slow and I was instructed to fax in document after document including:
• A copy of my driver’s license
• A copy of my birth certificate
• A copy of my social security card
• Several copies of utility bills in my name
• Signed and notarized documents
• And much more

It was so inconvenient and every time I sent something in, it would take another 2-3 business days for Paypal to get back to me only to say that they received it, but they need even more verification.

Keep in mind that I still had not yet been given any explanation as to why my money was frozen and I couldn’t accept anymore payments. They just continued to tell me that they needed more verification to be sure that I am who I say I am.

After weeks of going through this nightmare, I was finally told that I was not going to be receiving an explanation as to why my account is frozen and that it would remain frozen forever.

The worst part about this is that they said they were going to hold every penny of my money for 180 days and then after that 180 day period, I would be able to request a check for any money left in my account.

WHAT! I was steaming!
Years later I opened up another Paypal account and operated this account doing legitimate business for over a 1 ½ years until BOOM!

It happened again! Can you believe it?
I had made hundreds of thousands of dollars through that Paypal account alone. I had even gone through all the steps (at least I thought so) to avoid having this happen again including:
• Faxing in all identification documents even before they asked for them
• Setting up a “Business” Paypal account
• Getting verified by adding and confirming a bank account and credit card

And yet it happened again. This time, they did have a customer service phone number, but to make a long story short, my account never got resolved and I ended up having to close that account and wait 180 days for my money to be released (thousands of dollars once again).

This is why I created Paypal Blueprint through years of research and dozens of other Paypal users’ much needed help.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man, PayPal is world's first worst scammer. They will take at least 1-3 days to transfer amounts to local banks. But when they needed, they will take upto 5 days. And they charge a ton of money in terms of fees. Its not just the fee, the conversion rate is too worst compare to live conversion rates. We are using it so far because there is no other way. Of course we've other forms of money transfers. But they need you physically there to send money. I've been searching for alternative and i saw this Transferwise.com. thought this is another scam. But Turns out this is actually giving you live conversion rate ("Yes live conversion rate") and it wont take more 10 days like PP. But less than an hour. When i say less than an hour, it usually appear in my account in first 5 to 10 mins. But its all up to.. Cheers V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the article .
    How to send money with paypal ?
    How to Transfer money from paypal to paypal ?
    Updated Method for send money paypal to paypal ?
    Link -
    https://blog.silebook.com/2019/02/04/how-to-send-money-to-anyone-from-paypal/
    .......
    Method with Screenshots.

    ReplyDelete