Saturday, November 6, 2010

Should I Continue to use PayPal?

“How to Avoid, Eliminate, & Resolve ANY Limited Paypal Account!”

Whether you create a new account or not is completely up to you! I can remember the first (of many) times waking up, checking my email just to find out my account had been limited. This occurred in 2003. I was Shocked! I didn't know a company could do this, and to make matters worth, me and my roommate at the time were business partners. We sold cellular phones eBay in huge quantities. We both had about $1,500 in out accounts and since we were on the same IP Address they suspended both of our accounts. They asked for proof of shipment, SSN, proof of supplier, utility bills, and Identification. We supplied all of that information, but they simply told us they no longer wanted to do business with us. So for 180 days, we had roughly $3,0000 being held.

Keep in mind, this was money we  needed to pay our suppliers and bills. We didn’t know what to do. After that, I swore I would never use PayPal again. Fortunately, at the time we eBay still was allowing the use of money orders, so we just started to take Money orders. However, 6 years later and about 15 limited accounts.. I'm back and not going anywhere.

You hate to admit it, but PayPal is the largest online payment processor. They have brand recognition all over the world. They are good at what they do, and that's the bottom line. They've beaten countless lawsuits, and competitors.  

PayPal is a name people associate with "trust". There are issues that I hate about PayPal (their seller protection) but that's another eBook all together, and it won't be a guide it will be a bash fest!! So, to answer your question.. I would not stop using PayPal simple because they limited one of your accounts. I would keep using their service as long as you know how to do it the right way to avoid any frustration of being shut down within days of opening up accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment